Career at Haitian International Germany
5 good reasons for Haitian International
Haitian International is the world’s biggest injection-molding machine manufacturer and we pursue a clear strategy: First-rate standard machines for high-quality solutions
We are an established company with 50 years of experience in the plastics industry and are firmly positioned in the leading markets in Asia, Americas, and Europe.
The Haitian and Zhafir brands give the processor sustained competitive advantages because of their rigorously application-oriented machine technology – technology to the point.
The technological edge already achieved by the leading company in the market is further secured via its strong engagement in research and development.
Year after year Haitian continues to set new records in sales, turnover, and exports – with excellent chances for growth because of its strong market positioning.
Become partners with Haitian International
Efficient technologies for future markets
We offer long-term cooperation with a steadily growing, owner-managed company. You can expect a broad spectrum of high-performance standard machines, which generate clear competitive advantages for the various users in plastics processing industries. This is because they are designed especially with innovative technologies and specific features to meet the high demands of diverse future branches such as automotive, medical technology and food packaging.
As an independent commercial agency, you will be supported by us in many ways e.g. through technical training, professional marketing documents and cross-regional advertising campaigns. In addition, you will form part of an international marketing and service network around the globe.
Tread new paths, become part of our success story and help us shape a new era in the German machine market! Naturally we are happy to answer your queries and provide more details. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Sales Manager Europe (CNC Business) (m/f/d)
The job advertisement is for our sister company Haitian Precision Germany, also based in Ebermannsdorf, Germany.
Haitian Precision is a renowned CNC machine manufacturer and a listed company specializing in the machine tooling industry. With state-of-the-art production bases in China, we manufacture a wide range of high-quality CNC machine tools, including vertical machining centers, double column machining centers, horizontal machining centers, CNC vertical lathes, CNC turning centers, and other series products.
As Senior Sales Manager Europe for our CNC business, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and creating a sales network throughout Europe. Your primary focus will be on expanding our customer base, developing strong customer relationships, and identifying new business opportunities aligned with our company strategy. You will also be responsible for nurturing potential leads and guiding them through the entire sales process.
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy for the European market in the field of CNC machines, including the development and expansion of a sales network
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities that align with our company strategy to drive company growth
- Promote and showcase our range of CNC products and services to customers
- Conduct negotiations and close deals with customers
- Collaborate with the internal team to obtain requests for quotes (RFQs) and support the sales process
- Actively participate in relevant industry events, trade shows and conferences to raise company profile and identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with other departments such as product development, marketing, and customer service to provide a customer-centric solution and continuously improve product offerings
- Budget planning and control for the sales department and regular reporting to the management team
- Monitor and report on client satisfaction and project feedback
- A degree in a related Engineering discipline is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English (essential), other European languages are an advantage
- Strong technical selling and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Experience in building and expanding sales networks and dealing with international customers and partners
- A solid understanding of company services and the CNC machinery industry
- Ability to thrive under pressure, work globally, and effectively contribute as part of a team
- Strategic thinking, high level of initiative and result orientation
- At least 5+ years of experience in technical-commercial roles, ideally in Sales or Business Development for an engineering consultancy organization.
- A future-oriented workplace with permanent employment
- Flat hierarchies & independent work
- Intensive training tailored to your individual needs
- An attractive salary
- Social and additional benefits
If you are an ambitious and results-driven professional with a passion for sales and a solid technical background, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Haitian Precision. As the Senior Sales Manager Europe, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our CNC business in the European market and contribute significantly to our continued success and growth.
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Then please send your detailed application (including your salary expectations) and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail to our manager responsible for Europe, Mr. Bao Mengyang email@example.com or to the contact details given below.
Application engineer injection molding (m/f/d)
As an Application Engineer Injection Molding m/f/d at Haitian International Germany, you will be responsible for preparing, executing and following up injection tests together with our customer at the Ebermannsdorf plant. Problem analysis, troubleshooting and process optimization at the customer's site, as well as process engineering consulting and coordination of machine specifications with our customers and project managers in sales are also part of your tasks. Furthermore, you will support our training department during customer training courses in our technical center. As part of the application technology team, you will prepare and follow up on trade fairs and be the contact person for our project managers, sales partners and customers during the trade fair.
- Successfully completed training as a process mechanic (m/f/d) in plastics and rubber technology, specializing in injection molding, preferably with further training as a master craftsman (m/f/d) or technician (m/f/d)
- Experience in the field of plastic injection molding (knowledge of machines, processes, molds and materials is mandatory)
- Experience in process optimization and troubleshooting
- Ideally, you have experience in programming linear robots
- Willingness to travel (moderately)
- Good knowledge of English required
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Professional interaction with customers and colleagues (training)
We offer you a secure job with permanent employment in a very successful and constantly growing company. You can expect a modern working environment, flexible working hours, good social benefits such as a free canteen and an excellent working atmosphere in an international environment.
Then please send your detailed application, including your salary expectations and stating your earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail to:
Service Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated service engineer / service technician (m/f) to join our service department in Ebermannsdorf in Bavaria, Germany. You will be installing and maintaining Haitian and Zhafir brand servo-hydraulic and all-electric injection molding machines at various sites across Germany. In coordination with Technical Management, you will ensure competent service support and make sure that our machines operate flawlessly for clients. Furthermore, you will provide on-site machine instruction and training to client's employees, or train small groups at our premises.
- Qualified mechatronics engineer or electronics technician
- Several years' experience in the installation, maintenance, and service support of equipment and machines
- Willing to travel in Germany
- High level of customer focus, and smart, assured manner
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Solid PC skills and good knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a permanent contract at a secure workplace in a highly successful and steadily growing owner-managed company. You can expect a modern working environment, performance-based pay, further individual training measures, and an outstanding work climate within an international field.
You will receive comprehensive training to understand Haitian and Zhafir's innovative technologies and machines.
Please send your detailed application (including your salary requirements) and your earliest possible starting date. We prefer to receive your application digitally, either via application form (below) or by E-mail.
Can’t find the perfect opportunity?
We still want you to apply!
Haitian Germany is always searching for new talent. Even if we aren’t currently offering any positions that match your profile or career, we are always happy to hear from motivated people.
Of course your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please send your resume and any supporting portfolio documents to firstname.lastname@example.org